Monday, July 1, 2019

Blog week #11

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to attend a party in Canfield and man was I glad about that.  Windy had an aunt that was retiring and it was a really nice affair.

They hired this amazing company called Roxbury Pizza to make brick oven pizzas out of a mobile set up right there at the house.  And It was incredible.  Pizza in 90 seconds in a real brick oven that was as delicious as any I have ever had.

What a great idea, fresh pizza on location for a special occasion.  These were really nice, dedicated  pizza makers that helped make this party really fun.  Windy and I and EVERYONE there loved this pie.

I think I are like 10 pieces.    Delish!


#2

Just to prove there is nothing that has not been invented, look at this!

OK, as in true Morning Show fashion, let's break it down.   Chocolate = Good!   Tabasco= Good Spicy= Good.   So I'm assuming this is good.

Do you know any other strange combos?


         #3

Wednesday on the show, we asked you to post pics of your grill, and/or grilling and we got tons of them.  They all were great, and we got some amazing grill ideas for the Holiday Weekend!

But my long time friend from Florida Ray sent me a pic of his grill, and I have to say as great as my grill is,  Ray wins!  Holy cow!  In fairness, he does some big parties as a side hustle.  And he's darn good at it.  

So as most will be salivating over the food prepared on regular grills, some of us hard core grillers will be salivating over that amazing grill.  

No comments: